Game Balls

Aug 13, 2002
3,221
268
0
Co-MVPs: JJTBC and Joltin' Joe Gaziano

Matt Alviti steps up big

"I have smart toes" Queiro.

Jeremy Larkin with an Honorable Mention

Uneven day: Hartage. Picked on all day, but gets a big pick and seals the win on the onside kick.

Bad decisions dept: Fitz on 4th downs.

Edit: Warren Long also gets a step award. Made some nice plays.
 
Last edited:

DaCat

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
25,904
2,434
113
I thought this thread would be about game balls - as in Fitz's big game balls.
 

NWFAN66

Redshirt
Nov 12, 2012
258
9
0
Co-MVPs: JJTBC and Joltin' Joe Gaziano

Matt Alviti steps up big

"I have smart toes" Queiro.

Jeremy Larkin with an Honorable Mention

Uneven day: Hartage. Picked on all day, but gets a big pick and seals the win on the onside kick.

Bad decisions dept: Fitz on 4th downs.

Edit: Warren Long also gets a step award. Made some nice plays.


I was thinking same thing with long. Played very good game. Gaziano a stud. Play of game was a non scoring play. Larkins long run That kid gonna be REAL GOOD
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster
  2. 02 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Grades Analysis
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Behind Enemy Lines: Ball State
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Northwestern frees OC Chip Kelly to go outside-the-box with creative offense
  5. 05 Wildcat Report 'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field