It was a self suspension. He knew he should miss a game, so he did.Carter made exactly one play last Saturday. Linebacker play overall was poor.
It was a self suspension. He knew he should miss a game, so he did.Carter made exactly one play last Saturday. Linebacker play overall was poor.
Nope. I am making it on past performances and talent level. O$U is loaded at wideout. We’ll find out in Columbus. But, of course, our coaches already know that.Not by the looks of the first game which is what you’re making your decisions based on, so I guess it’s fair.
It our room is pretty new, so you’re basing it on one game.Nope. I am making it on past performances and talent level. O$U is loaded at wideout. We’ll find out in Columbus. But, of course, our coaches already know that.
That “soft” first team defense gave upSpent the weekend in Williamsburg and had a great time at the game. Not an alum, just a lifetime PSU fan, though my dad graduated from WVU.
Im sure the majority of what I report has been covered, so pardon the redundancy.
1. Sat at the 40 in EF and could not help to notice how involved Gabe Infante was on the sidelines. Not with players mind you, just with coaches. Primarily Manny. The second half it was far less noticeable.
2. As has been stated, the run D was soft, and outside the secondary I was was kinda unimpressed. I know Carter has the potential, but I did not see it in this game. Did see and watched Rojas late in the game and he moves real well.
3. Kalen King is a player, much like number 6 from WVU.
4. Not sure about the wideouts after this game, although Cephas and McLain will help.
Well, that’s about it. Now on to Delaware!
BWI Football
Latest loss exposes Penn State's difficult reality: Improvement isn't enough
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. USC? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
BWI
Penn State’s Loss to USC: What We Know From the Live Analysis
BWI Football
8 things I think after Penn State falls to USC 31-23: On Matt Campbell's game day struggles, a disappointment, and more
BWI Football
Penn State Sunday situation: The Lions don't lack an identity; it's the same as their record: Mediocre, and teetering on worse