GAME ON

RU MAN

Heisman
Oct 29, 2001
23,723
10,412
113
This was a good solid comeback win. Whew! But comparatively, Vandy only lost to UCONN by the score of 62-50. So not bad. I'll take it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ScarletteK80

ScarletteK80

All-Conference
Mar 4, 2003
15,870
4,508
58
I am on a cruise and the internet feed does not support video & the game is not on the radio. Can someone provide a quarterly update?
LOL, just noticed this post. You need to choose your vacation time better.
 

MSRU71

Junior
Aug 2, 2003
1,805
224
0
Maori is still a baby, and needs to slim down and bulk up some. But the instincts are there.

Great observation about slimming down and bulking up. I have been trying to slim down for decades with little luck. I am really good at bulking up. Don't know how to do both at the same time. Nice Thanksgiving win.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
  2. 02 The Knight Report Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead
  4. 04 The Knight Report Full 2026-27 Rutgers Wrestling Schedule Released
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week