Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers vs. Lafayette

Captain Hogleg

All-Conference
Jan 26, 2006
3,207
4,468
68
It’s remarkable how everyone in the country can drain open 3-pointers. This is going to be a dreadful season if this continues.
 

kt124

All-Conference
Jun 28, 2021
2,157
3,456
0
im almost ready to write off this whole season jeez man our offense is the worst in power 6
 
  • Like
Reactions: MV9000

Rokodesh

Heisman
Aug 30, 2007
16,268
13,710
73
I wanna see Miller. We miss Jacob young so much. There is no rhythm to this offense. No movement. It's just awful basketball.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BillyC80

MV9000

All-Conference
Jan 6, 2016
2,950
4,064
46
No one hustles or seems to care. So I don’t think I will this year. We are bad but shouldn’t be this bad
 
  • Like
Reactions: bac2therac

NickRU714

Heisman
Aug 18, 2009
14,327
13,148
113
When TF are we going to be on TV?
You all are great but I’d prefer to get my game updates from actually watching.

Was the DePaul game on TV?
 

gmay8

All-Conference
Nov 29, 2005
2,702
2,826
113
I really like Pike. Really do. But him saying this is his best team yet calls everything he says and does into question.
he would have been much better off saying nothing.
Also those scrimmage results are clearly a load of Bullcrap
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Friday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
  4. 04 The Knight Report Staff Predictions for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Lands Four-Star Brandon Woodard + Indiana Blackout Game Preview - TKR Pod