Newark's second-leading scorer is named John Snow.
I thought he died?The former treasury secretary?
There are no words for this half.
Thread dominated by negatoids....and it's only the first half of the first game....without 2 of your best Rutgers.
No way I listen to this negative nonsense all year with BAC leading the charge, as usual
I am starting to get the awful feeling that we were actually overrated in the rankings.
Welp...
What radio station is this on?
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?