Game thread

Trekology

Junior
Feb 3, 2004
1,080
300
83
Need to execute better on offense and not try to get cute with behind the back passes, etc.
 

RU-Choppin-Ohio

Heisman
Jul 31, 2011
33,091
38,063
113
So many great passes into the paint are going for naught

good point....Sanders made some pin point passes. Guys just need to finish better. A few times, Freeman tried to get too fancy....Jordan will correct that and tell Freeman to keep it simple and finish.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RUMountie

RutgersJoe

Freshman
Mar 9, 2012
1,070
95
0
Freeman maybe a little wild w/ some of his shots, but once he settles in I think he will be a very productive player.
 

TonyLieske

All-Conference
Apr 25, 2008
8,805
3,654
113
I think the team will still struggle with other P5 teams, but I they are a fun group to watch.
 

80RU

All-American
Jan 31, 2011
6,830
5,531
113
Can somebody post a score and how much time left, I am trying to figure out whether I should make it over for the end of the game.
 

80RU

All-American
Jan 31, 2011
6,830
5,531
113
Thanks, I guess I won't make it. What a waste of four tickets.
 

RutgersFbFan

Senior
Jan 1, 2006
905
645
93
58-44 with a little over 8 minutes left. Starting to pull away with hustle points and solid high low plays between freeman and foreman
 

RutgersFbFan

Senior
Jan 1, 2006
905
645
93
foreman and freeman have been tenacious down low. unfortunately we still cant shoot a lick but it looks like we're going to be doing alot of our scoring in the paint. this team is going to be exciting to watch at the very least
 

RUeric

All-Conference
Mar 17, 2007
1,638
1,576
113
This team is infinitely more fun to watch than last year's but holy cow do we foul a ton.
 

biazza38

Heisman
Nov 18, 2012
14,593
17,927
81
I'll take the win. Sounds like Freeman and Foreman played well. Shooting seems like its a concern, but it's early. I'm really looking forward to Thursday. I don't have any expectations because I haven't seen the team play and haven't seen St. Johns, but it could be a fun game early in the season before Vegas.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
  3. 03 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
  5. 05 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?