Game thread

nyctarheel23

Redshirt
Jan 16, 2010
559
47
0
@RU MAN I see 3 more wins before Christmas; than it gets tough.

Enjoy it while it's here:boxing:[banana][cheers] .


by mid-January, I would expect this board to get pretty negative

as in:flush::flush::bomb::uzi:[sick]:flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush:
 

RU MAN

Heisman
Oct 29, 2001
23,723
10,413
113
@RU MAN I see 3 more wins before Christmas; than it gets tough.

Enjoy it while it's here:boxing:[banana][cheers] .


by mid-January, I would expect this board to get pretty negative

as in:flush::flush::bomb::uzi:[sick]:flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush:
That's why I want to quit while we're ahead. It's going to get really negative once B1G conference play begins.
 

RU-Choppin-Ohio

Heisman
Jul 31, 2011
33,091
38,063
113
By the way I was dead wrong in yesterday's Game Thread. This team can and should full court press.

Agree, press in spurts with Foreman, Freeman, Williams, Daniels and Sanders. Laurent would also be an option in the press. I also like how Jordan even used some half court traps just to eat up some clock.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
  3. 03 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
  5. 05 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?