Try for a punt return?Come on, Beamer….timeout with 17 seconds?
Kind of par for the course versus SEC teams.We finish the half with 93 yards.
Had to call a timeout on our opening offensive series of the 2nd half.And Shane hooks unhinged. I hope there isn’t anything nearby to kick.
I make a negative comment (my first this game) and they score. I guess I need to turn into one of THOSE guys
Looked like an obvious catch to me in live play. Beats me.Looked like he caught it and then dropped it when quickly getting up. Hope I’m wrong
Yeah, I have no idea what he challenged there????? Cost us a timeout.Looked like an obvious catch to me in live play. Beats me.
Yeah, I have no idea what he challenged there????? Cost us a timeout.
Utterly wasted timeout less than halfway through the third quarter. One remaining.Brilliant challenge. LOL
GamecockCentral Womens Basketball
South Carolina women's basketball: Who will win the SEC? Preseason predictions
GamecockCentral Football
Florida coach Jon Sumrall says South Carolina is "best talent team" Florida will have played
GamecockCentral Football
Details you may have missed: South Carolina vs. Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
What ESPN's Football Power Index thinks of South Carolina's 2-3 start
TheBigSpur Football
The Thirty-Minute Disasters Deciding South Carolina Football Games