It is necessary, I don’t get Sprout TV, I think that is channel game is on.Hopefully this thread won't be necessary because usually people only post when they're angry.
I have some negative thoughts, but that was only our first possession.Hopefully this thread won't be necessary because usually people only post when they're angry.
should be excitingI'm just happy we Beamer Ball another year
Looked like the call was to run it out, but he couldn't catch it.I thought you stand at the 7 and if it goes over your head you run out of the way. Not call for a fair catch at the 5.
I thought you stand at the 12 and if it goes over your head you run out of the way. Not call for a fair catch at the 5.
Took a little longer, but you won this round.TO incoming.
You must hate good football.I'm just happy we Beamer Ball another year
Harbor didn't want to run there.
Not a passing-first QB. Let's just run the zone-read.Sellers eats another sack because he won't throw it.
I'm shocked. - Total clown show.
Faison hasn't gained more than 2 yards on a carry so far.Still no Matt Fuller.
GamecockCentral Football
Wednesdays with Wes: The Bizarro World Gamecocks where everything is backwards
GamecockCentral Football
Clark's corner: Stewart and what can change on defense
GamecockCentral Football
Analytics Corner: Measuring South Carolina's 'intangible' issues
GamecockCentral Football
Everything Kendal Briles said ahead of South Carolina-Florida
GamecockCentral Football
Everything South Carolina STC Matthew Smiley said ahead of Gamecocks' matchup at Florida