Game thread...

18IsTheMan

Heisman
Oct 1, 2014
20,903
17,792
113
Can we make any halftime adjustments? What are the odds we go 3 and out on our opening drive?
 

Dash Riprock

Joined Aug 29, 2003 • Garnet Trust Supporter
Aug 29, 2003
2,673
5,587
113
Just wanted to let you know, we're enjoying the complimentary half time buffet and open bar over on TIF and I wanted to come over and see what the poors were up to.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Swifty

18IsTheMan

Heisman
Oct 1, 2014
20,903
17,792
113
We are -5 yards rushing; -0.8 yards per carry.

The silver lining in all of this is I think Beamer is going to be forced to go with an outside OC hire.
 

FootballLVR

Junior
Sep 25, 2023
524
330
63
We are -5 yards rushing.

The silver lining in all of this is I think Beamer is going to be forced to go with an outside OC hire.
I seriously don’t know why a high profile OC would come here as hot as Shane’s seat is going to be. Hope I’m wrong.
 

FootballLVR

Junior
Sep 25, 2023
524
330
63
Let’s see which team actually makes adjustments at halftime. Neither team has a great history in that respect.
 

18IsTheMan

Heisman
Oct 1, 2014
20,903
17,792
113
I seriously don’t know why a high profile OC would come here as hot as Shane’s seat is going to be. Hope I’m wrong.
Best shot is to hire an up and comer from a G5 or FCS program who is willing to take the risk for the chance of being in the SEC. Then hope to get lucky.
 

HI Cock1

Joined Oct 14, 2012
Jan 22, 2022
2,508
3,276
113
I'll say it again. If you can review targeting, you should be able to review all 15 yard penalties.
 

18IsTheMan

Heisman
Oct 1, 2014
20,903
17,792
113
We took a little less than a minute off the clock with our drive.

Clemson took 5:30 minutes.
 

SuperCock99

Junior
Jun 21, 2021
335
259
63
Clemson 20. Carolina 14.

🙄

Are we really decided on keeping Beamer next season? I’m worried about attracting the OC we need and players with a coach in the hot seat. Keeping him seems more like a delay tactic.
 

I4CtheFuture

All-Conference
Oct 5, 2024
1,639
1,622
113
We took a little less than a minute off the clock with our drive.

Clemson took 5:30 minutes.
We're trying to lose in the most efficient way possible...

And save Sellers #1 draft status. Keep em' healthy is the motto. Obviously.
 

HI Cock1

Joined Oct 14, 2012
Jan 22, 2022
2,508
3,276
113
Only question now is whether we have 2 games this season with < 0 yards rushing.
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Wednesdays with Wes: The Bizarro World Gamecocks where everything is backwards
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Clark's corner: Stewart and what can change on defense
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Analytics Corner: Measuring South Carolina's 'intangible' issues
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Basketball South Carolina basketball product signs NBA contract
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Everything Clayton White said ahead of South Carolina's matchup with Florida