Insurmountable lead with this offense... unless we get more broken plays in the Clemson secondary.Clemson 20. Carolina 14.
![]()
A roughing the kicker needs to been a blatant shot at a kicker. These guys aren’t little girls.Why is thst not running into the kicker? Im not going to start blaming officials.
Found him! A 1-yard pass on 3rd and 13.Where's Jayden Sellers today?
Thought it was 3rd and 15, but yeah, what a stupid play call.3rd and 12, call a play designed to get 5 yards.
I agree. Pull the plug this afternoon.Clemson 20. Carolina 14.
Are we really decided on keeping Beamer next season? I’m worried about attracting the OC we need and players with a coach in the hot seat. Keeping him seems more like a delay tactic.
You mean that isn't a good idea?3rd and 15 and we throw a pass behind the LOS?
I don't even get mad anymore......just laugh!
I suppose the thinking is hope he breaks loose and makes it a manageable 4th down play, but is that the best play in our playbook for 3rd and 10+?You mean that isn't a good idea?
The crowd will be all orange in the 4th.I hope the crowd starts boooing. They've earned it.
The idea that a receiver coach made to be OC was even a consideration for full time is laughable!
They figured it was better than a sack.I suppose the thinking is hope he breaks loose and makes it a manageable 4th down play, but is that the best play in our playbook for 3rd and 10+?
GamecockCentral Football
How South Carolina's offense stacks up statistically with the rest of the SEC
GamecockCentral Football
South Carolina EDGE Dylan Stewart returns to practice
GamecockCentral Baseball Recruiting
Why committing to South Carolina was 'the best decision ever' for 2028 SS Cam Rakaczewski
GamecockCentral Football
The difference between 2-3 and 4-1: A dive into the statistical similarities but key difference between South Carolina and Florida
GamecockCentral Womens Basketball
South Carolina women's basketball: Who will win the SEC? Preseason predictions