Now now….remember our board geniuses who say refs don’t decide gamesFOUR times, the announcers left speechless on terrible calls.
Money is bigger than ever in this sport.Remember….refs don’t affect the game
That was as bad as the 2024 LSU calls.
How does Beamer or the AD address this? I get every team gets a few bad calls….but WTF is the problem referees have w USC?
Beamer basically just said that. (we will own the 4th quarter)We will own the 4th quarter and beat Clemson.
We'll be undefeated in talking season again. For sure!Beamer basically just said that. (we will own the 4th quarter)![]()
I'm thinking WB would make a great tater patchSeems like you can put the Furrey offense to bed.
Would you even care if Sellers came back?This might be the first year that I don't care who transfers.
Portal is in a few weeks. Needs to be healthy to get $MILs from UGA or OSUWhat happened to Stewart?
He's had a bad hip for a while.Is Dylan Stewart playing it safe to ensure hes portal healthy? I wouldnt blame him
No. It’s specific to your conference officiatingSince these are ACC refs, can Beamer be fined for criticizing them?
Kick the field goal dumb A.ss
GamecockCentral Football
Analytics Corner: Measuring South Carolina's 'intangible' issues
GamecockCentral Football
What South Carolina's offensive transfers have provided in 2026
TheBigSpur Football
Key Players for the South Carolina Offense vs. Florida
GamecockCentral Football
Triple threat: Vicari Swain getting shot to make impact for Gamecocks on offense
GamecockCentral Football
Three players to know for South Carolina's next opponent, the Florida Gators