Monty ? Huge (obviously) offensive difference from last couple seasons.This team puts the bat on the ball and sprays to all fields, which is a major improvement over recent teams.
Monty ? Huge (obviously) offensive difference from last couple seasons.This team puts the bat on the ball and sprays to all fields, which is a major improvement over recent teams.
There is. Gotta complete 7 innings thoThought there was a 10 run rule?
12-2 ballgameWhat's the score
Going for the sweep!Awesome day for the boys!
I really like the make up of this team but it is so early I don't want to get my hopes up just yet. I'm glad we pulled out that first game today because I think Georgia may be a very bad team this year. Let's get the sweep tomorrow and take care of some tigers next week at home!We've played a soft schedule. Wait until we get to the SEC ? HR's and offense will suffer against SEC competition ?
Well, so far more of the same as saw the first four weeks!
Yet another example of one of your idiotic posts.My balls itch.
Awesome to do it in seven innings with the 10 run mercy rule. Had to be rough for the home uga fans to watch.12-2 ballgame
Pulling the rug out from under them in game one.Awesome to do it in seven innings with the 10 run mercy rule. Had to be rough for the home uga fans to watch.
It's been years & years.You didn't wrap it up did you?
I could see that!It's been years & years.
GamecockCentral Football
Carolina Confidential - Final thoughts on South Carolina vs. Florida
GamecockCentral Football
Three keys to a South Carolina win over Florida
TheBigSpur Football
South Carolina's Top Players are Making Critical Mistakes at Bad Times
GamecockCentral Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Florida reporter breaks down Gators ahead of South Carolina game
GamecockCentral Football
Florida getting healthier ahead of South Carolina showdown