Gamecocks vs Texas AM thread

1vagamecock

All-Conference
Jan 19, 2022
1,876
1,396
113
I wouldn't punt again.
I'd run 4 times.
These throws stop the clock don't understand it.
 

cockyferg

Senior
Dec 7, 2010
517
500
63
I am happy we're in the lead. I do wish we could run the ball more effectively up the middle
 

uscjunkie

Senior
Jan 27, 2022
1,052
761
113
You know this game is gonna get tight at the end....it is the Gamecock way. The fact their kicker is good from 60 yards scares me.
 

I4CtheFuture

All-Conference
Oct 5, 2024
1,501
1,519
113
Doing everything under the sun to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

ABSOLUTELY MORONIC PLAY CALLING!!!!!!!
 

Goofy141!

All-Conference
Jan 8, 2004
1,796
1,718
113
Why the heck does our punt coverage team constantly run past the returner - we should have recovered that - 4 guys ran right past him. I get trying to down it if he lets it hit but it so t take 4
 

I4CtheFuture

All-Conference
Oct 5, 2024
1,501
1,519
113
You know how the QB's have speakers in their helmets???? - Coaches should have immediate updates of what the fans are saying after every single play!!!!!! RUN THE DARN BALL!!!!!!!!!!!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Myrtlecock
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Baseball Jack's Mailbag Ep. 63: Answering your latest South Carolina baseball questions
  2. 02 TheBigSpur South Carolina Football Look to Limit Kentucky Offense
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Comparing South Carolina's roster talent to this week's opponent, the Kentucky Wildcats
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina DL Gabriel Brownlow-Dindy 'trending in the right direction'
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football ESPN analytic projects final score for South Carolina-Kentucky