George santos

WVUALLEN

All-American
Aug 4, 2009
73,125
5,971
113


How many lies did Biden tell in this one speech?

He has since perfected his lies but doesn't have the brain to remember what he said.
 

roadtrasheer

All-Conference
Sep 9, 2016
18,881
3,219
113
Why? Who is the “they” that need another election? Are you not an American citizen?
Need to look up the '88 election to start tracking Biden’s many lies. They are the people in the district he represents. Yes I'm a American citizen but he does not represent me .
 

30CAT

All-American
May 29, 2001
171,747
6,010
113
I think you meant to say Trump model.

So what's your take on the outrageous lies by Pedo-Joe and his administration?

Pedo-Joe makes Trump look like the beacon of truth.

Why do you not call out your messiah and pedophile, Pedo-Joe?
 

sammyk

All-Conference
Oct 26, 2001
74,788
1,971
0
So what's your take on the outrageous lies by Pedo-Joe and his administration?

Pedo-Joe makes Trump look like the beacon of truth.

Why do you not call out your messiah and pedophile, Pedo-Joe?
No one makes trump look like the beacon of truth. Donny needs put down
 

30CAT

All-American
May 29, 2001
171,747
6,010
113
No one makes trump look like the beacon of truth. Donny needs put down
That just shows how brainwashed you are.

If you are truly upset because of Trump's so-called lies, then you'd be furious with Pedo-Joe, the FBI, the CIA and Pedo-Joe's entire administration.

Hatred over your team losing to Trump is what it's all about. You're a toe-the-line team player, plain and simple.

Democrats could do anything they want and you'd be cool with it, America be damned.

Pedo-Joe pays the lazy and unemployed more than you get paid. That says it all.

You're a bonified bleater and nothing else.
 

30CAT

All-American
May 29, 2001
171,747
6,010
113
No, it’s the Trump model: when in doubt, lie; when not in doubt, lie; when given the opportunity, lie.

Pedo-Joe lies constantly. Even when he's called out and proven he lies, he continues to push them.

He lies even when he doesn't have to lie.

I'd definitely go head to head with you on listing Pedo-Joe's lies versus Trump.

The entire Democrat party pushed huge lies against Trump. Proven lies. Not a word from you.

Probably because you're too busy nursing on Trump's nuts.
 
Last edited:

Airport

All-American
Dec 12, 2001
87,686
8,552
113
Obama isn't even born in America and Michelle slaps him around with her black mule.
 

roadtrasheer

All-Conference
Sep 9, 2016
18,881
3,219
113
My prediction was dead on. There was a red wave. Look at the vote breakdown.
Wasn't knocking your predictions.
Just shutting him down about it .
I keep asking all the socialists on this board to tell me at least 5 of Trump lies..... still no answer
 

30CAT

All-American
May 29, 2001
171,747
6,010
113
Wasn't knocking your predictions.
Just shutting him down about it .
I keep asking all the socialists on this board to tell me at least 5 of Trump lies..... still no answer

Ask them a much easier question:

Can you name 5 lies by Pedo-Joe?
 

sammyk

All-Conference
Oct 26, 2001
74,788
1,971
0
Predictions are different than lies.
Tell me about Trumps lies .
How long do you have Trump lied everyday as president. How about
1. I will release my taxes lie
2. My taxes are under audit lie
3. I have the best words 😅lie
I can go
On and on trumptard
 

dave

Senior
May 29, 2001
60,624
914
113
How long do you have Trump lied everyday as president. How about
1. I will release my taxes lie
2. My taxes are under audit lie
3. I have the best words 😅lie
I can go
On and on trumptard
Prove the lie cockbreath.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football WVU football releases updated depth chart for Iowa State
  2. 02 WV Sports Basketball Ross Hodge wants to play chess, not checkers in roster building
  3. 03 WV Sports Game details for West Virginia hosting Arizona announced
  4. 04 WV Sports Basketball Recruiting 2029 point guard Amoi Dut talks West Virginia offer
  5. 05 WV Sports Football First look: What Iowa State has done through four games