Get bent!

Gradstudent

Joined Feb 11, 2006
Feb 2, 2022
1,524
2,103
113
 
  • Like
Reactions: bayrooster

KingWard

All-American
Feb 15, 2022
8,558
8,736
113
Ward is. Mod!!😳 guess I’d better ease up on Lancaster County
The thing to which you refer, I had no hand in it. If I had those privileges, I would have simply exercised them and moved on. But as I say, I am not empowered.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8NPJ3

1vagamecock

All-Conference
Jan 19, 2022
1,873
1,393
113
Now I like beets on occasion…..in fact there’s a picked jar of em in the cupboard……they be so versatile, sorta like chicken.
I like taking pickled beet juice and pickling boiled eggs. Turs them purple and quite tast.
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Wednesdays with Wes: This doesn't feel like a Stoops Kentucky team
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Analytics Corner: Gamecocks face 'must-win' against Kentucky
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Recruiting Star power: South Carolina football vs. Kentucky
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Everything Kendal Briles said ahead of South Carolina's matchup with Kentucky
  5. 05 TheBigSpur Football Gamecocks need to stop letting things Snowball