Get off my lawn: What is the appeal of fart cars?

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021
What is it with these piece-of-sh|t cars that are modded to fart when the driver accelerates? What kind of a$$hole drives these fart cars? The kind who gets a thrill out of startling people or who is small down there (😞) and thinks they can compensate by being louder than other cars? How can they stand the noise?

Now, get off my f*cking lawn. I need a latte.

Bkmtnittany1

Oct 26, 2021
What is it with these piece-of-sh|t cars that are modded to fart when the driver accelerates? What kind of a$$hole drives these fart cars? The kind who gets a thrill out of startling people or who is small down there (😞) and thinks they can compensate by being louder than other cars? How can they stand the noise?

Have a beer! BTW… what is a “fart “ car?

Nitt1300

Oct 12, 2021
Have a beer! BTW… what is a “fart “ car?

BriantheLion

Nov 27, 2023
Glad to hear about the noise maker… it is dangerous to be walking on a road and not be able to hear that a car is approaching
…not to mention irritating when its driver then gets mad that the person doesn’t get out of his way!

TheBigUglies

Oct 26, 2021
I know exactly what you are talking about. There are noisemakers or exhaust whistles some kids are putting in their cars that I guess they think is cool but it just sounds like the car is farting when decelerating. There are several around campus. I think it sounds dumb and when they drive in my neighborhood at 1:00 AM I want to hunt them down and..... Anyway, I guess this is a akin to have a Thrush muffler on my mustang or camaro when I was in my ute. Thrush mufflers sounded way cooler...

Alphalion75

Oct 21, 2021

Funny. My dad did everything to make his cars as quiet as possible. I do the same.

Reactions: Bison13

step.eng69

Oct 12, 2021
Not automatically We drove an EV in Italy last week. It was quiet, but the company noted that they've added a small noisemaker to it, so pedestrians and bikers can hear them coming. If you can do that, well, it's an easy step....
Ah, the youngster days when fun & games were innocent.....

1715610980095.png

Reactions: laKavosiey-st lion

ApexLion

Nov 1, 2021

1715625845056.png

This is what I drive.

Reactions: laKavosiey-st lion