Copy and paste the gif url in the image drop down. I am unfamiliar with giphy, but I just tap and hold the selected gif and opened it in a new tab. That gave me the url for that image only.How to post gifs from giphy on iPhone 6
I tried that and it just pasted its url or IMGCopy and paste the gif url in the image drop down. I am unfamiliar with giphy, but I just tap and hold the selected gif and opened it in a new tab. That gave me the url for that image only.
Where do you find your gifsCopy and paste the gif url in the image drop down. I am unfamiliar with giphy, but I just tap and hold the selected gif and opened it in a new tab. That gave me the url for that image only.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC