Gigi Battle

Hawkangler

All-Conference
Mar 16, 2014
2,149
4,694
113
Watched video of this young lady and was thoroughly impressed with her athletic ability. Good penetrator and rebounder. Similar game to Rodriguez. I think Jan's emphasis is 6' athletic wings that can pressure a defense with dribble drives. Glad Gigi is visiting in September, she would be a solid contributor to the lady's team.
 

iThinkiWill

Senior
Jul 17, 2025
227
438
63
Watched video of this young lady and was thoroughly impressed with her athletic ability. Good penetrator and rebounder. Similar game to Rodriguez. I think Jan's emphasis is 6' athletic wings that can pressure a defense with dribble drives. Glad Gigi is visiting in September, she would be a solid contributor to the lady's team.
I think Rodriguez is a very good comparison, and maybe Houston too. It’s hard to tell if Iowa is a serious contender but I am totally in favor of her commitment.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Torgeroni
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Kirk Ferentz updates injuries, talks Ohio State
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Hank Brown confident in offense against Ohio State
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Addison Ostrenga looks back at huge reception
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa defensive backs see challenge this weekend
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Intel: Iowa hosting several Rivals300 recruits for the Ohio State game