glad fora week off....

Spartanhusker

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
22,566
1,856
0
I think so too... I love this team... They work so hard, no 'me' in this group.... I told my son that, as hard as it might seem.... Norton had a good team... Great skill kids.
Halstead will be an emotional game.
 

bootleg11

Heisman
Oct 9, 2011
20,481
38,362
0
I was hoping he would try for the Garden Plain job but we are happy with Coach Dusenberry.
 

Spartanhusker

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
22,566
1,856
0
You should be.... Your program is back to where it should be! The world is a better place when GP is a power!
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC