I forgot how much I despise Villanova (along with the rest of the Big East). Really getting into this game. Baylor by 6 with 7 minutes to go
I forgot how much I despise Villanova (along with the rest of the Big East). Really getting into this game. Baylor by 6 with 7 minutes to go
right now that's a heavy favorite with Livers out injured. I predict Michigan loses to Florida State tomorrowBaylor-Gonzaga the likely final?
Liked how Baylor kept playing with a small lead with 4 min left.
I didntI forgot how much I despise Villanova (along with the rest of the Big East).
Still to this day, every time I see Jay Wright I think of @PatrickRU92's classic memes.
They were the better team. Better athletes, better shooters, better all around and the #1 seed. I didn’t watch but the game was not the same at all. Baylor had a 9 Pt lead with 2 minutes left and we had a 2 Pt lead. That’s when we slowed it down. Prior to that we missed a dunk and a wide open 3 pointer. I wouldn’t consider missing shots taking the air out. Bad comparison.Liked how Baylor kept playing with a small lead with 4 min left.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball HC Brandin Knight's Villanova Postgame Press Conference
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball falls to Villanova in its first scrimmage
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Maryland odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Terrapins
The Knight Report Basketball
How to watch Rutgers / Villanova; Pregame Info, More: Gameday Central