Go Figure

S_Janowski

Heisman
May 24, 2009
14,200
27,240
113
The one game we actually see Pikiell mix it up and we get some production from the likes of Acuff, Davis and Grant…

- Dylan is still down for the count with the Flu
- Ace goes 3-16 from FG

Can’t make it up. What a train wreck of a season so far.
 

ScottRU93

All-Conference
Dec 16, 2003
2,365
2,454
0
But Pike didnt feel Grant was better then his other portal schleps out there. What a mismanagement of players and talent. I would not be surprised if Dortch is better too but hes too stubborn to admit it and play the guys he should
 

Jtg=04131996

All-Conference
Aug 2, 2010
8,165
4,878
81
I don’t think I’ve ever been sadder from a basketball game, start to finish, than this one.

Too many reasons to list, with one reason being that if we were getting blown out, I would have been able to turn it off. But we hung around so I had to hold out hope when in my heart of hearts, I knew we never had a chance.
 

Scangg

Heisman
Mar 19, 2016
25,455
49,387
113
But Pike didnt feel Grant was better then his other portal schleps out there. What a mismanagement of players and talent. I would not be surprised if Dortch is better too but hes too stubborn to admit it and play the guys he should
The transfers have been such a let down you have to wonder if just Dortch's length and athleticism bring more
 

S_Janowski

Heisman
May 24, 2009
14,200
27,240
113
I don’t think I’ve ever been sadder from a basketball game, start to finish, than this one.

Too many reasons to list, with one reason being that if we were getting blown out, I would have been able to turn it off. But we hung around so I had to hold out hope when in my heart of hearts, I knew we never had a chance.

Felt the same.

I was ready to turn it off after the first 5 minutes.

They sucked me back in and played some enjoyable basketball at times and spent the rest of the game cutting the lead to 3. So many chance to take a lead but always found a way to do something stupid (missed free throw, bad shot, dumb foul, poor defense).

Deep down I knew there was no chance of winning.

But couldn’t turn it off.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
  2. 02 The Knight Report Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
  4. 04 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers