Don't get your hopes up guys, I would love it more than anything (outside of Duke winning it all) but we all know it's not gonna happen.
Please destroy my bracket Iona!! Please!!They're not gonna lose to Iona.
That said, I'd never be so happy to be wrong.
Let's effing go!!The 3's are flying! Iona with 7 made ones already. 27-27.
OFC
No!! No negativity here!!!UP by eight, but I think unc will come back though unfortunately
Hahahaha!I swear I’m gonna change the title of this thread to shhhh....
![]()
I swear I’m gonna change the title of this thread to shhhh....
![]()
Damn right. And if IT happens, you’re a GD hero.Yeah I did it. Haha.
No love for the boy Pix with the reverse jinx?Damn right. And if IT happens, you’re a GD hero.
Devils Illustrated Football
How PFF graded Duke's defense against William & Mary
Devils Illustrated Football
How PFF graded Duke's offense against William & Mary
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4