Go PACK beat niners live game thread

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021
Quite a stat they just showed: The Niners under Shananan are 0-30 when entering the 4th quarter losing by 5+ points.

(Packers 21, Niners 14, after three quarters.)

Reactions: laKavosiey-st lion

psu31trap

Oct 29, 2021
You could tell that Purdy cannot see above his O-Line which is why he throws the ball with such an angle.

Phlebitis

Oct 25, 2021
I think this game is going to OT.

Nevermind …. 49’ers will win.
You just know when a team blows that many chances that they are going to lose. Pack could have put this game away a few times and didn’t so you just knew the Niners would pull it out.

Reactions: BW Lion

psu31trap

Oct 29, 2021
You just know when a team blows that many chances that they are going to lose. Pack could have put this game away a few times and didn’t so you just knew the Niners would pull it out.
You also have to factor in Deebo Samuel being out. With Deebo in the game I don’t think the game would have been this close. Still I feel like the better team lost tonight.

LB99

Oct 27, 2021
I agree. But when he plays he’s better than Purdy, much better.
Sorry, I disagree. I’ve never gotten the hype. He’s stolen a lot of money from the league with all of his injuries. The Raiders should have kept Carr and not signed Jimmy G. Wasted money.

Reactions: LafayetteBear

LB99

Oct 27, 2021
Well, I’m hoping that the Lions can do it.
I’m hoping for whatever team can beat the Ravens. If that’s the Niners, then go Niners. I think KC would give them the best game in the AFC Championship. The Bills are too beat up on defense to keep up at this point.

LionJim

Oct 12, 2021
I’m hoping for whatever team can beat the Ravens. If that’s the Niners, then go Niners. I think KC would give them the best game in the AFC Championship. The Bills are too beat up on defense to keep up at this point.
I’m really worried about the Bills. Allen is great but is usually good for one bad turnover per game. And, like you said, injuries left and right.

For me it’s anyone except the 49ers.

Ludd

Oct 12, 2021
Unfortunately the playoffs aren’t about who’s the best team, but who has the fewest injuries. Too many regular season games and too many teams making the playoffs lead to bad games and too many injuries.

LionJim

Oct 12, 2021
Unfortunately the playoffs aren’t about who’s the best team, but who has the fewest injuries. Too many regular season games and too many teams making the playoffs lead to bad games and too many injuries.
Hard to dispute that. It’s a rough sport.

AvgUser

Oct 7, 2021
Allen is great but is usually good for one bad turnover per game.
As a Steeler fan, i was waiting for it… never happened

Therefore, you are probably spot on that he will have at least one today.

LionJim

Oct 12, 2021
As a Steeler fan, i was waiting for it… never happened

Therefore, you are probably spot on that he will have at least one today.
I am well known for being among the worst, if not the worst, prognosticators on this board. Beware.

Last edited:
Reactions: LafayetteBear

blion72

Oct 30, 2021
totally agree on that. these teams are nowhere near where they were at start of the season. go back to 12-14 game season with more breaks. start playoffs before Christmas with fewer teams. teams should also be able to dress their practice squad players to deal with crazy situations where there is no player for a situation (i.e. punter). of course $$$$$ talks and these ideas go against the Benjamins.

Reactions: bbrown and Ludd

LafayetteBear

Oct 12, 2021
This 49er secondary has been lost or confused on almost every play. Also, their interior D-linemen are getting pushed around with relative ease. Finally, there is no future in this kid Purdy. He’s too short and floats the ball to his receivers risking interceptions. Without Deebo Samuel I see GB winning the game.
How'd that work out for 'ya? LOL ...

LafayetteBear

Oct 12, 2021
I agree. But when he plays he’s better than Purdy, much better.
Uhh, no he isn't. Jimmy G. gets hurt all the time, and when he's under pressure, he throws up lame ducks that turn into Pick Sixes. Purdy has been great all year, with the exception of the Ravens game (at least two tipped picks), and yesterday, when he was decent but below his personal standard.

Last edited: