Goliath on Amazon

CrazyChuckCarbo

All-American
Jan 15, 2002
13,676
5,557
90
This is 8 episodes and stars Billy Bob about a lawyer that is on the skids who's been booted from the huge firm he helped start. Sounds like BCSaul huh. Anyways, I'm 5 episodes in and I don't really like BBT but I really like this series. William Hurt is his adversary and still at the original firm and he's a twisted man to say the least. Give it a go.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  2. 02 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  5. 05 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4