Good Behavior on TNT

May 29, 2001
24,129
25,137
113
Watch it, and thank me later. Excellent writing and acting, and a killer American accent from Downton Abbey's Michelle Dockery.

Also check out Berlin Station if you have Epix. It's an HBO-quality thriller/drama thing set and filmed in Berlin, which is super cool to see. Spies and sex and killers and stuff. More great writing and acting.

You're welcome.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Marshal Jim Duncan
Dec 22, 2013
32,858
41,524
113
Going to do it. I haven't read Berlin Station (I might now), but I have read some of Olen Steinhauer's other books and they are quite good. Don't know how I missed this; excited to see it and surprised that he is executive producer and writer for the series.
 
Dec 22, 2013
32,858
41,524
113
Watched the first two episodes of Goid Behavior. Both leads are quite good.

Of course, Mary was far and away my favorite character on Downton Abbey.
 
May 29, 2001
24,129
25,137
113
Mary was far and away my favorite character on Downton Abbey.

 
  • Like
Reactions: PDT816
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  4. 04 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia