Good Jalen Miller Article/Interview

LOU-RU85

All-Conference
Jun 3, 2001
4,726
4,477
113
Excellent interview! I really like this kid’s approach to life and b-ball. I can see why Pike likes this kid. I fully expect him to be a team captain over his time at RU.
 

GoodOl'Rutgers

Heisman
Sep 11, 2006
123,974
19,586
0
He runs Cross Country? As a noob at it he took it on?!

We got a good one here I think. Bet he picks an interesting major.. a challenge.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AD888
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Indiana
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football Hope or fool's gold? Curt Cignetti explains how Rutgers can replicate national champs
  4. 04 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Indiana Hoosiers Edition - TKR Pod