Good. She’s a black racistMSNBC is canceling Joy Reid’s program "The ReidOut." (MSNBC)
![]()
Her whole gig was to push racism, nothing else. She was Trump'd and American Voter'd!Yes she is.
Another *******.
Jen Psaki is expected to see more airtime at MSNBC as part of a programming shakeup.
![]()
She didn't go anywhere and her video is spot on. I never watched her or MSNBC but it's nice that you follow her.You can't be serious.
She didn't go anywhere and her video is spot on. I never watched her or MSNBC but it's nice that you follow her.
She didn't go anywhere and her video is spot on. I never watched her or MSNBC but it's nice that you follow her.
I really am worried about you. I just saw that the MyPillow guy was back on tv...Have you ever thought about changing pillows. It might help you get some better rest.She didn't go anywhere and her video is spot on. I never watched her or MSNBC but it's nice that you follow her.
I agree...and I'm Black! That chick is about as racist as a racist can be. She HATES White folks...especially Christian men!Yes she is.
@moeI really am worried about you. I just saw that the MyPillow guy was back on tv...Have you ever thought about changing pillows. It might help you get some better rest.
Maybe moepid can get the MyBlankie?I really am worried about you. I just saw that the MyPillow guy was back on tv...Have you ever thought about changing pillows. It might help you get some better rest.
WV Sports
Game details for West Virginia hosting Arizona announced
WV Sports Basketball Recruiting
2029 point guard Amoi Dut talks West Virginia offer
WV Sports Football
First look: What Iowa State has done through four games
WV Sports Football
Cummings and Goings: The 3-2-1
WV Sports Football
Michael Hawkins looks to clean up mistakes as WVU turns to Iowa State