Good RU commentary.....

rufeelinit

All-Conference
May 16, 2010
12,647
4,351
0
I knew Richard Kent was and old poster but did not recall his handle. RU72 is right. Seemed like a knowledgeable guy who would get into it with others from time to time. Probably just got tired of it.
 

RUPete

Heisman
Feb 5, 2003
26,841
16,113
0
I knew Richard Kent was and old poster but did not recall his handle. RU72 is right. Seemed like a knowledgeable guy who would get into it with others from time to time. Probably just got tired of it.
True, but I wish he would post again. Knew his stuff and usually had good info.
 

RU848789

Heisman
Jul 27, 2001
65,440
44,455
113
Good old "RU72" (the writer, Richard Kent). He was a regular on these boards for years. Wonder why he doesn't post anymore .

Yes he was - wondered where he went. He was a lawyer, if I recall correctly and lived in CT and always had inside info on hoops. Good poster - would be nice if he came back to the board.
 

NewJerseyHawk

Heisman
Jan 11, 2007
24,788
39,720
113
I thought I saw him sitting behind the RU bench at the FDU game.

Probably....I invited him to talk hoops on the 920 TheJersey radio show a couple of months ago to talk basketball and RU hoops prior to the season starting....great guy, will probably link up with him and a bunch of others, before the SHU game on Friday.
 
Apr 24, 2015
613
603
57
Yes he was - wondered where he went. He was a lawyer, if I recall correctly and lived in CT and always had inside info on hoops. Good poster - would be nice if he came back to the board.
Many many on this board were very derisive because he appeared to love all things UConn.
I Wonder about his thoughts on our coach.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
  2. 02 The Knight Report Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
  4. 04 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers