Good RU commentary.....

rufeelinit

All-Conference
May 16, 2010
12,647
4,351
0
I knew Richard Kent was and old poster but did not recall his handle. RU72 is right. Seemed like a knowledgeable guy who would get into it with others from time to time. Probably just got tired of it.
 

RUPete

Heisman
Feb 5, 2003
26,841
16,113
0
I knew Richard Kent was and old poster but did not recall his handle. RU72 is right. Seemed like a knowledgeable guy who would get into it with others from time to time. Probably just got tired of it.
True, but I wish he would post again. Knew his stuff and usually had good info.
 

RU848789

Heisman
Jul 27, 2001
65,439
44,456
113
Good old "RU72" (the writer, Richard Kent). He was a regular on these boards for years. Wonder why he doesn't post anymore .

Yes he was - wondered where he went. He was a lawyer, if I recall correctly and lived in CT and always had inside info on hoops. Good poster - would be nice if he came back to the board.
 

NewJerseyHawk

Heisman
Jan 11, 2007
24,788
39,723
113
I thought I saw him sitting behind the RU bench at the FDU game.

Probably....I invited him to talk hoops on the 920 TheJersey radio show a couple of months ago to talk basketball and RU hoops prior to the season starting....great guy, will probably link up with him and a bunch of others, before the SHU game on Friday.
 
Apr 24, 2015
613
603
57
Yes he was - wondered where he went. He was a lawyer, if I recall correctly and lived in CT and always had inside info on hoops. Good poster - would be nice if he came back to the board.
Many many on this board were very derisive because he appeared to love all things UConn.
I Wonder about his thoughts on our coach.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Football College Football 27 Sim - Rutgers Football versus Indiana Hoosiers
  2. 02 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
  4. 04 The Knight Report Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure