Don’t want a 4 seed as we’ll play UCONN in the sweet 16
I prefer Elite 8Honestly, if you offered me that right now - meeting UConn in the Sweet 16 - I'd take it in a second.
By the way, the Purdue is a different category than the Washington State loss. Purdue is a much better team, and now has beaten 2 ranked teams in a row.
I prefer Elite 8
I'd prefer NC game, but right now sweet 16 would be nice.I prefer Elite 8
RU got a 4 seed.
which the last second weak foul call took away.RU got a 4 seed.
The Knight Report
2026-27 Rutgers Basketball Schedule: Dates, Opponents, & TV
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Women's Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
The Knight Report
The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: October 7th Edition
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball Practice Notebook: Pre-preseason takeaways