Gose Fans

Dec 22, 2013
32,861
41,526
113
Founder's Green Zebra.

Thank me later.


Possibly the best Gose yet. My only half criticism is I wish it was slightly more tart.
 

Cowpoke

Heisman
May 29, 2001
89,143
10,516
113
Founder's Green Zebra.

Thank me later.


Possibly the best Gose yet. My only half criticism is I wish it was slightly more tart.


How salty is it? I've only tried one gose and didn't care for the extreme saltyness. Is there a style of beer that has the malty and tartness of gose but less salty? Beer amature here. I need to try more Founders. Love their All Day IPA.
 
Dec 22, 2013
32,861
41,526
113
How salty is it? I've only tried one gose and didn't care for the extreme saltyness. Is there a style of beer that has the malty and tartness of gose but less salty? Beer amature here. I need to try more Founders. Love their All Day IPA.
A Gose authentically generally has some saltiness. This one seems less salty to me. Prairie's Flare and Odell Brombiere are less salty if memory serves.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  2. 02 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  5. 05 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4