GOT this week

Cowpoke

Heisman
May 29, 2001
89,143
10,516
113
There will be one victor at the end of GOT and it will be......


That would be the greatest GRRM Ef you move ever. It would be great and fitting. They ALL die.
 

JonnyVito

Heisman
Mar 12, 2008
24,405
10,422
0
That would be the greatest GRRM Ef you move ever. It would be great and fitting. They ALL die.
I think it would be the funniest thing ever. You get to the end and boom everyone dead Night King wins. People would riot.
 

MajorMike_Ret

Heisman
Aug 20, 2003
14,071
10,784
113
Ooooo what if they killed a dragon; since it is sentient, could it be raised into a WW???
 

JonnyVito

Heisman
Mar 12, 2008
24,405
10,422
0
Not sure but they do have a thing called Ice Dragons and they bring the cold. I have wondered if we would see the WW possibly use them.
 

Mr. Blonde

Junior
Jun 25, 2004
9,194
269
83
Any bets that there will be some sort of "kill the king, all the others die" thing going on with the white walkers? I'm waiting for Jon to take him out like Indiana Jones and the dude with the sword.
 

Cowpoke

Heisman
May 29, 2001
89,143
10,516
113
Any bets that there will be some sort of "kill the king, all the others die" thing going on with the white walkers? I'm waiting for Jon to take him out like Indiana Jones and the dude with the sword.

I wondered just that when I was comparing KSU to the white walkers. When the King goes does the rest simply crumble?
 
  • Like
Reactions: shortbus
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  2. 02 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  5. 05 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4