Got to get it under control.

dbav

All-American
Mar 14, 2014
8,042
5,875
0
Sky earlier today...

 

gottagonow

All-Conference
Apr 14, 2010
4,838
2,739
0
My wife says I'm addicted to this board. She may be right. Got to do something about it. On Dec. 31st 2015 I will post my last post for the year 2015. I won't start back posting again until Jan. 1st. 2016. I hope this satisfies her. OFC
Sky I can't imagine why she feels that way, you only have 25,286 post.
 

skysdad

Heisman
Mar 3, 2006
42,753
22,653
0


You might be a D.I. Addict if your wife (or girlfriend) has to make a DI account to post and tell you it's date night.

You might be a D.I. Addict if your number of posts in a year is higher than your salary.

You might be a D.I. Addict if you know what a 'coaching mafia' is.

OFC



LOL Dirt. There could be a whole new thread with You might be a D.I. addict. OFC
 
  • Like
Reactions: DukeDenver

OldasdirtDevil

Heisman
Nov 16, 2009
19,469
15,753
0
LOL Dirt. There could be a whole new thread with You might be a D.I. addict. OFC

Oh, when I saw your thread when I started watching the game...you could be a redneck was the first thing I thought of...there are a bazillion possibilities with the DI reference!:D

OFC
 
  • Like
Reactions: skysdad

OldasdirtDevil

Heisman
Nov 16, 2009
19,469
15,753
0
You might be a D.I. Addict if when you see an article about Krzyzewskiville the first thing that you think of is 'peckerhead'. (a special shout-out to Sky for that memory)

OFC
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: skysdad

Willcampbell

All-Conference
Oct 20, 2004
2,480
2,137
0
My wife says I'm addicted to this board. She may be right. Got to do something about it. On Dec. 31st 2015 I will post my last post for the year 2015. I won't start back posting again until Jan. 1st. 2016. I hope this satisfies her. OFC
We'll miss you, Sky.
OFC
 
  • Like
Reactions: skysdad

Willcampbell

All-Conference
Oct 20, 2004
2,480
2,137
0
Sky,
When I'm on the computer, my wife says I'm looking at porn. If she checked my history, she would find Devils Illustrated, Go Duke, CBSSports, and the occasional check of NOAA's river level for the Ogeechee river in Georgia. Sports porn, I guess. She certainly could have done worse.
OFC
 
  • Like
Reactions: skysdad

skysdad

Heisman
Mar 3, 2006
42,753
22,653
0
You might be addicted to DI when the first thing you do in the morning is check out DI which I am doing right now. OFC
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6