Grant Hill

BTMGarnet

Redshirt
Jan 31, 2007
440
0
0
I'm going to need CBS to place him on every Duke game for the rest of his broadcasting career. Love having the ex-star serve as a good luck charm for K and the boys.
 

MustSeeTV

Redshirt
Apr 14, 2013
339
3
0
Im with ya! Not because I think that he is some sort of good luck charm. I just think he's awesome at it! AND i must admit.. It makes me laugh a little when I see/hear unc folk complain about how many ex Duke players are now on TV.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6