Grapefruit sculpin

Dec 22, 2013
32,858
41,523
113
Someone on here said last summer I believe that Sculpin is their favorite IPA. I still wouldn't rate it as my favorite, but I think I underrated it. It's world class.

I'd like to try the grapefruit; I'll have to look for it next month when I'm in Texas.
 

Cowguy

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
12,580
2,666
0
Someone on here said last summer I believe that Sculpin is their favorite IPA. I still wouldn't rate it as my favorite, but I think I underrated it. It's world class.

I'd like to try the grapefruit; I'll have to look for it next month when I'm in Texas.

Total wine. It's seasonal so hurry.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football OSI Staff Picks: Cowboys at Mountaineers
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Ask the Expert: Cummings on Oklahoma State at West Virginia
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Pop Warner to Boone Pickens: Mestemaker and Coleman's lifelong friendship