During the Pitt v Maryland game, Doris Burke said she had talked to Jay Bilas and he will be playing tonight! I feel a bit relieved...just hope he's feeling better.
Was there any doubt. He gets 25 tonight mark it down.
nice call thereWas there any doubt. He gets 25 tonight mark it down.
He is already not practicing. I think that is about all the true rest you will see Allen take. He would need a few months off to get completely healed and that is not happening. I could see fewer minutes though.Grayson is an absolute warrior. Limping noticeably for most of the game last night, but still playing his butt off and hitting clutch shots late.
What I'm wondering is whether K will rest him to try to get him as close to 100% as possible once Tatum/Giles/Bolden come back.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
Devils Illustrated Football
How PFF graded Duke's defense against William & Mary
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Devils Illustrated Football
How PFF graded Duke's offense against William & Mary
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma