Grayson Allen tonight

BlueDevils725

Junior
Jan 12, 2015
348
292
0
During the Pitt v Maryland game, Doris Burke said she had talked to Jay Bilas and he will be playing tonight! I feel a bit relieved...just hope he's feeling better.
 

MSUbluedevil

Sophomore
Jan 3, 2007
1,485
191
0
Grayson is an absolute warrior. Limping noticeably for most of the game last night, but still playing his butt off and hitting clutch shots late.

What I'm wondering is whether K will rest him to try to get him as close to 100% as possible once Tatum/Giles/Bolden come back.
 

topps coach

All-Conference
Feb 6, 2008
20,901
4,122
0
usually I hate the days off during Xmas break but the nine day layoff is going to be a godsend for Grayson.He is playing on heart and guts now.Hopefuuly the time off will allow the toe to heal at least partially
 

denniden

All-American
Mar 8, 2005
5,980
6,753
0
Grayson is an absolute warrior. Limping noticeably for most of the game last night, but still playing his butt off and hitting clutch shots late.

What I'm wondering is whether K will rest him to try to get him as close to 100% as possible once Tatum/Giles/Bolden come back.
He is already not practicing. I think that is about all the true rest you will see Allen take. He would need a few months off to get completely healed and that is not happening. I could see fewer minutes though.
 

dukiejay

Heisman
Mar 2, 2005
11,293
16,311
0
Unless he suffers a more severe injury I think we can safely assume Grayson will be playing the year out. And as denniden said, he's already not practicing much.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football How PFF graded Duke's defense against William & Mary
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football How PFF graded Duke's offense against William & Mary
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma