Hate to be an ******* but I can't believe we're still talking about a kid that Duke has no intrest in and wouldn't make it at Duke.
Kid might not be Grayson but he looks and plays like one tough little SOB.
Well his dad played football at Va Tech and I believe he would know what he is talking about.We will see....not saying anyone is lying to you but I know what I was told...and my guy is pretty well I'm the basketball program at VT
We will see if he gets offered or just being "looked at"
Well his dad played football at Va Tech and I believe he would know what he is talking about.
Then call his dad and maybe your contact can quit laughing. I thought that comment was very inappropriate. Either your contact doesn't know basketball or maybe he just laughs at any young kid that is busting his but to improve his game in order to get a college scholarship.I know who his dad is...as I said let's see if he actually gets an offer
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games