Just curious, have they changed the methodology of determining the unemployment rate since Trump was elected? I seem to remember that you wingnut said the rates announced monthly during the Obama admin were fake....you know, drop out rate and all that.
2017 auto sales were down from 2016.Just a personal anecdote BombadEER. The Dealership I sell cars at is set to finish the F/Y with record sales that are quadruple our best ever posting. Let me repeat that...we are 4 times over our best numbers this year!
Next year in '18 we expect to beat even those numbers. It is incredible, and we are not alone. Other Dealers are posting similar gains, and auto sales everywhere are through the roof! I never made six figures during any of Obama's 8 years, and struggled to stay in this business. I made more in '17 than I ever have in 15 years doing this and shattered my own personal best sales records. I'm well into six figures this year, and I could easily double that in '18 as our overall sales continue to build. Couple that with lower tax rates both for the company and our customers, and we will indeed be experiencing something none of us ever thought was possible.
That damn Obama....thanks a lot....2017 auto sales were down from 2016.
Who could have ever guessed you were a car salesman.
That damn Obama....thanks a lot....
![]()
WV Sports Football Recruiting
2027 committed tight end Tanner Ehmen talks West Virginia offer
WV Sports Football
Numbers and Notes: Iowa State
WV Sports Football
Cam Torbor: West Virginia defense must be ready to get back at it
WV Sports Football
5 Takeaways from West Virginia’s 45-42 defeat against Iowa State
WV Sports Football
West Virginia football snap counts: Iowa State