Greg Schiano

Knightmoves

Heisman
Jul 31, 2001
30,838
16,916
113
I think he'll be there longer than 1 year. Doesn't UM also ask for his assistants to stay on a certain amount of time, 2 years I believe?

I do think a couple year stint under UM will rejuvenate his prospects though and while I was strongly against him this go around I think there's a good chance he'll be a much improved coach after working with UM for a couple years.

Agree that the DC gig at OSU under Meyer will erase most of the stench from Greg's two years in Tampa Bay, especially if they win another national title while he is in Columbus. I believe this was a good career move for Greg.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  4. 04 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
  5. 05 The Knight Report WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics