Taylor Jenkins should have his *** kicked for not challenging that kick out 3 shot foul.
Taylor Jenkins should have his *** kicked for not challenging that kick out 3 shot foul.
Still waiting for an explanation on that one, and I'm guessing I'll be waiting a long time because there isn't an even slightly reasonable one. 1:40 left, tight game, the very first replay showed that it was a clear kick out, and you've got nothing at all to lose my challenging. It just defies all logic to think... nah, that's ok. Let's go ahead and let them have 3 points while I hold on to this challenge with under 2 minutes left
On the positive side, what an incredible performance by Ja. This is not to say that other guys didn't step up since Jaren and JV were taken out of the game with foul trouble, but Ja put on the type of performance that starts elevating you into super star territory. He's not there yet, but he's not too far either
He was asked about it in the post game press conference. He said he felt that the time out was more valuable at that point than the risk of losing it.
Really bad answer on top of a really really bad decision on a play that almost cost them the game (and probably would have if Draymond Green hadn't gone full retard on that last shot in regulation).
I'm glad it ended up working out. It was a really great game.
Maroon and White Football
"No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense
Rivals Football Recruiting
How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
Maroon and White Football
Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5