ESPN Gamecast gives us an 87% chance of winning. I’m thinking the line is Duke -7.5 to start, can see it getting bet down to Duke -7.Really curious as to what the line will be. I’m guessing Duke -4 or -5.
What say you guys?
ESPN Gamecast gives us an 87% chance of winning. I’m thinking the line is Duke -7.5 to start, can see it getting bet down to Duke -7.Really curious as to what the line will be. I’m guessing Duke -4 or -5.
What say you guys?
ESPN Gamecast gives us an 87% chance of winning. I’m thinking the line is Duke -7.5 to start, can see it getting bet down to Duke -7.
ESPN Gamecast gives us an 87% chance of winning. I’m thinking the line is Duke -7.5 to start, can see it getting bet down to Duke -7.
https://www.vegasinsider.com/college-basketball/against-the-spread/I don't know if it is just me, but I have felt more often than not Duke's lines this year were too high. I don't know what they are vs. the spread on the season, or if that is just my perception.
I like this older notice:It is now time. It’s my username for crying out loud!!!
GO TO HELL CAROLINA, GO TO HELL!!!!!!!
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games