GTHC!!!

dukiejay

Heisman
Mar 2, 2005
11,293
16,311
0
Originally posted by HeLooks2MuchLikeDave:
I don't like that UNC fans are not only picking Duke to win, but picking Duke to cover the 7.5 pt spread. I prefer cocky, overconfident Carolina fans. Hopefully we will not get too comfortable with this game either. I don't care that UNC is playing bad basketball right now. That means nothing tomorrow night.
Their lack of arrogance bothers me a bit too. Hell, in 2010 they thought they were winning in Cameron.

Hopefully this isn't a bad sign.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Recruits react to William & Mary-Duke visit
  4. 04 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released