Gutter Covers

tcpoke

Heisman
Oct 21, 2004
22,187
25,547
81
Has anyone had good luck with any particular gutter cover system? I am over fighting the clogs and spill over issues. I live in Bixby so Tulsa area specific recommendations are much appreciated.

And no, I won’t be installing a damn thing myself so if you bought it at Lowe’s or Home Depot I’m not a candidate for those solutions.
 

osutater

Heisman
Jan 28, 2007
13,134
10,613
93
I did some leaf guards that snap in. It’s a Black mesh Cover that snaps into the grooves of seamless guttering. It works great. My gutter guy did the seamless and the guards at the same time.
 
  • Like
Reactions: The Duke and tcpoke

agentorange84

All-Conference
Jan 4, 2005
15,522
1,128
113
Had a Leaf Filter guy come by and pitch me. Probably a pretty decent product. $6800 for just the guards. Then he went into all his discounts. Ended up at $4500. I laughed and told him that’s ridiculous. He actually got pissed I wasn’t jumping for a credit card. Thought I was going to have to throw him out.
 
Dec 22, 2013
32,865
41,534
113
Has anyone had good luck with any particular gutter cover system? I am over fighting the clogs and spill over issues. I live in Bixby so Tulsa area specific recommendations are much appreciated.

And no, I won’t be installing a damn thing myself so if you bought it at Lowe’s or Home Depot I’m not a candidate for those solutions.


https://www.rainguard-tulsa.com/micro-cs
 
  • Like
Reactions: tcpoke
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated OSI Preview | Week 5 Bye for Oklahoma State
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Wrestling Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  5. 05 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4