GW jamboree?

KW2346

All-Conference
Feb 9, 2011
4,553
3,611
113
I heard Mt Airy dominated Grayson County and Floyd County but that's not a surprise considering they won state and are supposed to win again this year in NC
 
  • Like
Reactions: MT FAN 91

MT FAN 91

Senior
Oct 19, 2013
1,714
720
0
I heard Mt Airy dominated Grayson County and Floyd County but that's not a surprise considering they won state and are supposed to win again this year in NC
Yeah definitely not a surprise there, I know coaches don't shot much at these scrimmages but I was just curious how everyone looked?
 

SWVAgridiron

Sophomore
Nov 13, 2018
191
150
0
I know that Narrows and Richlands looked pretty even when they played. Both scored 2 or 3 TDs. Narrows scored a few TDs against Galax and kept Galax from scoring any but I know the Tide doesn’t like to show their weapons in scrimmages.

Also heard that GW and RR looked pretty even. Didn’t hear much about Grayson other than getting dominated by Mt Airy but they would’ve dominated everyone
 
  • Like
Reactions: MT FAN 91 and KW23

KW2346

All-Conference
Feb 9, 2011
4,553
3,611
113
Appreciate the RR update I will be rooting for them this season.
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Touted linebacker RJ Hudson backs off Clemson commitment -- and a new team is trending
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps Private School Predictions Week 7
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering 10-8-26 Games
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps 2026 VHSL Football Team-by-Team Schedules with Results
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting LB David Nosa catches fire with six offers in two-week span