go to the link and then click on the video in the article.
http://cycling.today/cyclists-discover-couple-enjoying-the-woods-a-bit-too-much-video/
http://cycling.today/cyclists-discover-couple-enjoying-the-woods-a-bit-too-much-video/
Happy trails...to you.go to the link and then click on the video in the article.
http://cycling.today/cyclists-discover-couple-enjoying-the-woods-a-bit-too-much-video/
Happy trails...to you.
obviously they wanted to be seen.
That's awesome. Reminds me of the time I went down the steps outside Brooks Hall and saw two people banging at the bottom.Yep. I'm calling BS on this being "accidental" or "unintentional". To me, seems like a staged event. If not, then why hammer doggy style literally 3 feet from a biking trail?
When the mood hits. There is a difference between staging and not caring and if you're caught. I once ducked out of a wedding reception to drive about 2 miles and bang it out on the hood of a car in the parking lot of a doctors office, broad daylight.Yep. I'm calling BS on this being "accidental" or "unintentional". To me, seems like a staged event. If not, then why hammer doggy style literally 3 feet from a biking trail?
Can I ask: why a doctors office?When the mood hits. There is a difference between staging and not caring and if you're caught. I once ducked out of a wedding reception to drive about 2 miles and bang it out on the hood of a car in the parking lot of a doctors office, broad daylight.
And tell me she wasn't wearing white was she?When the mood hits. There is a difference between staging and not caring and if you're caught. I once ducked out of a wedding reception to drive about 2 miles and bang it out on the hood of a car in the parking lot of a doctors office, broad daylight.
Why not? Just happened to be the lot I pulled in, I just distinctly remember it being a doctor's office as we were leaving and I saw the sign.Can I ask: why a doctors office?
I was hoping it wasn't the bride.Why not? Just happened to be the lot I pulled in, I just distinctly remember it being a doctor's office as we were leaving and I saw the sign.
She was wearing a nice salmon colored dress.
No. I have some honor. But always keep in mind something I used to counsel my Marines with "Rings don't plug holes"I was hoping it wasn't the bride.
WV Sports Football
West Virginia football uniforms announced for Arizona game
WV Sports Football
How did former Mountaineers perform in Week 4 of the NFL season
WV Sports
Game Preview: West Virginia football vs. Arizona
WV Sports Football
You might remember these Wildcats when they were once WVU recruiting targets
WV Sports Football
Zac Alley: West Virginia defense more talented than it's shown