Hamilton

Chillwell

All-American
Jun 16, 2001
85,053
7,354
0
Wife and I saw it a couple of weeks ago at the Pantages.

I'm not Mr. Broadway, but I've seen 7 or 8 musicals live. Hamilton was by far my favorite. Great music + great story that was funny (George III), energetic, dramatic and emotional.

...just fantastic.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Been Jammin

Chillwell

All-American
Jun 16, 2001
85,053
7,354
0
BTW...I'm now reading the Chernow Hamilton biography; it's source material for the musical.
 

FMPoke

Heisman
Jan 12, 2002
65,260
18,034
113
Great Book. Read it a couple of years ago. Haven't seen the musical but want to at some point.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Wrestling Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  4. 04 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight