Here is an InsideNU story with some new bits about the Great Coach Hank:
I was actually at University of Arizona for grad school while Hank was there and yes I did go to every UofA Wildcat game while I was thereHere is an InsideNU story with some new bits about the Great Coach Hank:
The more I read about Mike Hankwitz, the more I worry that we're screwed once he's gone.
I have the same worries.The more I read about Mike Hankwitz, the more I worry that we're screwed once he's gone.
If Hank's as good a teacher as they say, I would be comfortable if his star pupil McGarigle takes over.I have the same worries.
Timmy Mac, leadin' the packIf Hank's as good a teacher as they say, I would be comfortable if his star pupil McGarigle takes over.
Wildcat Report
Northwestern vs. Ball State PFF Snaps Analysis
College Football Playoff
College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
Wildcat Report
Takeaways: Wildcats have plenty to work on past the box score in 45-14 win over Ball State
Wildcat Report
Cats roll over Ball State, 45-14, in uninspiring rout
On3 NIL
Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment