Hansbrough

QC Dukie

All-American
Apr 16, 2014
6,598
9,060
0
I thought I saw on the ticker that the traveling Hansbrough got ejected last night. Anyone else see that, or was I just imagining it?

OFC
 
Jul 28, 2010
7,841
6,980
0
Did he pick a fight with someone and then run away scared like a little b..ch? Was it Metta World Peace again?



This post was edited on 2/28 2:40 PM by FearTheBeard
 

bleediteveryday30

All-American
Jan 24, 2013
7,778
9,493
0
Originally posted by Showenuff:
He was ejected for going over the limit for nosebleeds .
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Recruits react to William & Mary-Duke visit
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Duke spreads the wealth in FCS demolition